Thursday, June 10, 2010

Depression and politicians

I got a call yesterday afternoon saying that I wasn't chosen for a job that I applied for in Montpelier. I didn't think I would get it so I wasn't surprised. The depressing thing is that I asked for feedback. The person who interviewed me said that I couldn't have done anything differently. My resume rose to the top and they felt comfortable with me immediately during the interview. They chose someone with more recent specific experience for the job. I have heard that three times now in the last few months. I don't know what else to do. When you can't do anything else, what can you do?

I don't care what those idiotic senators say, you can't just "get a job." There are too many applicants and not enough jobs. IDIOTS. Let's vote them all out and make them look for a job. Oh, that's right. They've done enough for their friends (e.g. made them rich on our dime) that they never will have to look for a job.

Once again I wish I were religious so I could see them all burning in hell.

No comments: