Thursday, June 3, 2010

why I'm not posting much lately

My life is very routine. It is a life of survival in some ways, relaxation in others. You can see that I am in some very beautiful places that I appreciate more than I can express. I am also dying a little every day because I am so unproductive and have to count pennies to ensure that I have enough to eat.

I was actually offered some food on Sunday night. There is a bar/restaurant on the waterfront and I have spoken to the owner a couple of times. She sees me there every night and Sunday she said that she had a lot left over from a catering job she did and asked if I wanted some food. I politely refused saying that I had no place to store it and I had just eaten.

I don't know whether to be depressed since I am now being offered handouts or happy that I have made friends everywhere I've been.

(This is an inside joke for Sally. Of course they are imaginary friends!!!!)

No comments: