Saturday, May 15, 2010

Burlington

Good -

COFFEE!!!!!

The local Walmart welcomes overnight parking.

found a library with WiFi and plenty of free parking.

Lakefront area with wifi and power and restrooms until mid evening
enough stores and malls for rainy day coverage

Yankee baseball radio network

Guy likes swimming in Lake Champlain

Bad

WalMart doesn't have popcorn!!!!!!

No restrooms after mid evening (so far as I can tell)

No hiking within about 30-40 miles

Fairly spread out so lots of mileage (AKA gas money) on the car

All the parking downtown is expensive so I will have to stay away from there until the evening.

Really Bad

There was a family restroom at the entrance to SNP in Luray so I was able to take a sponge bath on a daily basis. So far, nothing like that here. I SO do not want to go back to stinking so badly that I can't stand myself.

No comments: