Tuesday, May 25, 2010

easy as falling off a bike

So, we get to a park where allegedly there is a beach for dogs. When I got there, it was more like a bunch of rocks, in a cove, down a cliff. However, the rocks did abut the water although the depth of the water at the edge of the rocks was about 5 feet and went down from there. After throwing the ball out for Guy a couple of times I realized that I had on a sports bra and denim shorts. Off went the blouse and I dove in!!!!! WOW, that was fun. I haven't been swimming in about a hundred years and it was so much fun. I'm out of swimming shape, but you really don't forget how. The hilarious part was when I went in, Guy went to the edge of the water and cried and howled and whimpered. Seems like he thinks that he is allowed to go swimming but I'm not. I only stayed a couple of hours because the sun and water is dehydrating and you know that I don't need sunburn and rehydration is a problem because of restrooms (or lack thereof.)

But I will be back. Anything to remind me that I am a human.

No comments: