Wednesday, March 3, 2010

decison

It's cold, snowy, and windy in the land of Goshen. A quick geography lesson for those of you who don't realize that the Northeast Corridor from DC to NYC is a very narrow coastal plain that quickly gives rise to the Poconos, Berkshires, Catskills, etc. So it is several degrees cooler here than in the city and it is even cooler 50 miles to the west (Scranton) than here. So if you are watching the NYC weather subtract a few degrees to get where I am.

When I look at the ten day forecasts, average highs and lows, and record highs and lows for the next month it really doesn't look good for staying where I am so I am headed back to Fredericksburg for a short time. By the middle of March I can head to the Frederick, Md area and/or the Shanandoah area and continue my inexorable march north.

Of course, if I ever get another interview all this can change. I also will wait till early this afternoon to see if I hear from Monday's interview. But I find that very unlikely. Sigh.

No comments: