Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The great brown hunter

So we're at a rest stop and after letting me chase a few squirrels Edie is bringing me back to the car. All of a sudden I sniff something buried in the snow. I lunge to the smell and start burrowing in the snow with my snout. AHA, got it. I dig a little and there it is, a mouse. I leap with pride and the sucker starts running off. Damn leash. Release me, you asshole, there're no cars. Finally, the asshole lets me go, I corner the mouse and won't let it go until it plays with me. Stupid thing keeps rearing on its hind legs and bares its teeth at me. GOODIE, it wants to play hard to get. I scratch at it, grab it with my teeth and shake it a few times. That will show it. Damn, that was fast. It stopped moving. I can't leave it there. Don't take me to the car. I want to play some more. O well.

Guy

No comments: