Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Breakfast

You can understand why I keep forgetting to post this. First, you have to remember that I never waste food. I even ate the fish that Betsy made when she mistook cinnamon for paprika. hmmmmm I had a breakfast sandwich at Dunkin Donuts the other morning. I watched the woman take this thing out of a heat pan that looked like a target you would use for skeet, except that it was whitish. She then took an english muffin and "toasted it" You know that point at which a piece of bread loses its softness but just before it begins to become a crisp piece of toast and becomes like glue instead. She was able to get my muffin to that point without even trying. The woman was an expert. So I have this whitish rubbery thing in a gluey english muffin with some orange slime on top (I assume that was the cheese) and honestly thought it was the worst thing I ever tasted.

THEN I TRIED A CROISSANDWICH FROM BK LOUNGE. I am honestly shocked that the French have not declared war on us for merely using a derivative of a French word to describe this totally unedible mystery item. I know what I ordered. I honestly did not know what I received. It looked like some type of bread.... maybe. There was something pink that could have been ham. But anything resembling an egg was missing and it made me long for the days of the skeet target from DD. I honestly threw most of it away before I tried to eat a piece before throwing the rest away.

Next time I'll just throw the money down a sewer and avoid the middleman.

No comments: