Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fredericksburg

Looks like I'll be leaving it for a few days. Gotta go to my interview tomorrow. I'm still not sure why they want to interview me but I can't refuse. Fredericksburg has been pretty good. I noticed this week that I am not the only one who has been parked at the rest stop every night. In spite of what Bunning is doing, there are many of us in need.

I was looking at all the places that have changed in the past two weeks. If you remember that I came down here because of the snow up north (sound familiar) and there was about 18 inches of snow on the ground here when I arrived. Now there are only a few patches here and there. It looks like spring will be arriving soon.

I have no idea what I will be doing after the interview. Of course I will let you know!!!

No comments: