Monday, February 15, 2010

Chcked in

It's cold and raining and I am laying here warm, dry, and clean. It started coming down a little after 2 and I checked in a little after three. I'm going to enjoy the next 18 hours by drinking as much as I can. Don't have to worry bout findin no toilets!!!!!

Besides the rain and cold it is a good day to be in a motel because the libraries are closed for the holiday. I've been spending about 3 hours a day in the library not only for the wireless but because I can recharge the Mac's battery. Finding free Wifi isn't worth anything without a charge. So I need 2 - 3 hours a day of charging time. Amazing what you plan your day around. There's a public restroom near the visitor center in F'burg and there was a homeless woman in there today charging her cell phone. LOL

No comments: