Monday, February 8, 2010

UGH

I guess the Super Bowl was OK. I was drifting in and out, but I must say that the commercials were full of misogynistic tripe. For the second week I have to admit that I sleep better in the car than I do on this bed. But I am warm so getting up to use the facilities is no problem.

However, my worst fears are materializing. Heavy snow forecast for Wednesday. It's “supposed” to blanket the area. Now I'm not sure if I should stay put or head south. And I mean North Carolina at the least. I'll head a little south today and wait till the forecast solidifies. The problem is not just the snow. The only thing that I have to keep from going mad with boredom is the hiking that we are doing. Even the inch or so that we got last week is still around and makes many of the paths treacherous. A few inches will put an indefinite hiatus on our hiking. :>(

No comments: