Saturday, December 11, 2010

YAWN

So now we have confirmation that Nixon was a racist anti-Semite.  Really?

I spend a lot of time ranting about the TSA amongst other threats to our freedoms.  Why?

Because the government is made up of men who are like you and me; never better; most times worse.  Nixon is NOT the exception.  He got where he was for a reason.  Very rich and powerful people wanted him there.  Obama is there because very rich and powerful people want him there.  If McCain had won it was because rich and powerful people wanted him there, many of whom are the same rich and powerful people who want Obama there.  The point is, you don't get anywhere NEAR the top of the political spectrum unless rich and powerful people want you there.

So my point is that NEVER does the government do something for us.  It is there to keep rich and powerful people, rich and powerful.  Cynical?  Yes, but I can give you WAY more examples that I am right than you can give that I am wrong.

No comments: