Saturday, April 24, 2010

Humanity

I often talk about how I do so many things just so I don't lose my feeling that I am still part of the human race. It's supposed to rain today but I woke to the sound of raindrops on my windshield. It appears to have stopped for a few hours so I am headed out for a quick couple of miles. We overdid it yesterday so four miles is more than enough for today. Plus I want to listen to TOSCA on Live at the Met which would be difficult hiking unless I did the ridge for the third time.

Plus the library is only open until 2 today and closed tomorrow so I have to get everything charged. The outside location that has electricity is only partially covered so I won't be able to charge my laptop constantly, like now.

I have my book, the opera and two movies to keep me busy (The Hurt Locker and The Blind Side.) So I guess I am set for the weekend and can pretend for two more days that I am on a camping trip and there's a couple of days of lousy weather to endure.

No comments: